Let you be an Author
Yes, you. Every human being has an author within, we aspire to bring them out and show the world the hidden talent you have. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our readers and move their thoughts forward, we want to hear about it from. But you don’t need to wait for an idea. Just aim to bring readers a fresh perspective on a topic that’s keeping you up at tight.
What we’re looking for
- Tell your story, share memories, express yourself
- Inspirational pieces and self-improvement topics
- Religious but inspiring stories
- News or upcoming events.
- Tips and Tricks for Business
- Digital Marketing, Ad Operations, Web services.
- By writing with us, you will get yourself out there in front of a larger audience! All published stories will be shared with Daytoday growing audience on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
- Content must be at least 500 words and make sure the content is free from copyright infringement. Articles must be original to the author and should not be published anywhere.
- Try to Provide 2 or 3 reference links to other blog pages for more information.
- Include author Bio. Give social links, especially Linkedin or Twitter.
Process to submit and publish:
Please submit unpublished drafts. When you are finished with your piece?
After submitting your draft, check back in the next couple of days for private notes. The editor will send private notes letting you know if revisions have been made and if any clarification or requests are needed. If you do not receive feedback or your story is not published, it may not have been selected for the publication.
Please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org